Timothy Charles Holmseth and his associates have claimed the existence of the “Pentagon Pedophile Task Force” and recently proclaimed that 2100 children were rescued from underground bunkers by US Marines and Navy SEALS. Timothy went on to add that his “Pentagon source” told him that the conditions that the caged children were living in was like a scene from the movie “IT” and Fight Club.
There are some problems with these claims.
First of all, the Pentagon is not an entity. It is a building which houses the Department of Defense who are in charge of the US Dept of the Army, Dept of the Navy and Dept of US Air Force. These entities are not involved in civilian matters at all. It is out of their reach of duties.
Holmseth’s friend and caretaker, Randi L. Erickson of Elk River, MN posted this on her Facebook today and again, there are some problems with her claims.
The President’s Interagency Task Force to Monitor and Combat Trafficking in Persons released a new report describing the Administration’s progress combating human trafficking.Randi L. Erickson, October 30, 2019
- The link provided is not a “new report describing the Administration’s progress combating human trafficking. It is a link outlining the program and the federal organizations that fall under its umbrella.
- The DOJ oversees this task force and provides grants to organizations who assist trafficked victims and Homeland Security hires counselors. In order for Pentagon Pedophile Task Force to exist as a civilian entity, they would have to have bid on contracts to get government money;
- The government would NEVER encourage one of their agencies to seek private donations from citizens to pay for “military protection” of Timothy Charles Holmseth and his cohorts. This claim is simply not true.
- An amendment was added to 22 USC 7103: Interagency Task Force to Monitor and Combat Trafficking and you can find the changes to those laws in effect on October 29, 2019 which inserted “the Secretary of the Treasury, the United States Trade Representative,” after “the Secretary of Education,”.
- President’s Task Force was created by Ex. Ord. No. 13257, Feb. 13, 2002, 67 F.R. 7259, as amended by Ex. Ord. No. 13286, §5, Feb. 28, 2003, 68 F.R. 10619; Ex. Ord. No. 13333, Mar. 18, 2004, 69 F.R. 13455, provided:
Finally, the agencies that fall under The President’s Interagency Task Force are as follows:
Please note that NOWHERE in this list of agencies of the fake Pentagon Pedophile Task Force included.
Agencies of the PITF include:
Department of State (DOS)
Department of the Treasury (Treasury)
Department of Defense (DOD)
Department of Justice (DOJ)
Department of the Interior (DOI)
Department of Agriculture (USDA)
Department of Labor (DOL)
Department of Health and Human Services (HHS)
Department of Transportation (DOT)
Department of Education (ED)
Department of Homeland Security (DHS)
Domestic Policy Council (DPC)
National Security Staff (NSS)
Office of Management and Budget (OMB)
Office of the Director of National Intelligence (ODNI)
Office of the United States Trade Representative (USTR)
Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI)
U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID)
U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC)